Re: LINCO FOOD SYSTEMS Pty Ltd: COVID-19 UPDATE
As COVID-19 continues to spread, our thoughts go out to anyone who has been infected or impacted. We hope that everyone, your family, friends and colleagues are safe and well, and are taking the necessary risk minimization precautions as outlined by the Australian Federal and State Governments and Health Authorities in an effort to combat the spread of the virus.
At Linco Food Systems our number one priority has been, and always will be, the health and safety and well-being of our team members and their families, and that of the employees of our customers, our suppliers, and our local service providers. Our number one priority during this uncertain time is to ensure that we keep this in mind as we do our best to minimise wherever possible any impacts on our ability to provide services to our customers. We also want to ensure that the same health and safety priorities apply to Linco employees who operate at any of our customers’ premises.
With the number of identified COVID-19 cases increasing, the concern over its potential to affect employee welfare and interruption to business operations has increased. In accordance with information as advised by the relevant Australian authorities, we wish to update you on
- We have been, and continue to, actively monitor and manage any risks associated with the outbreak for our team members and our customers. Please notify us of any outbreak at any of your sites or offices as a matter of urgency.
- We will ensure any team member observes any directed or mandatory self-isolation periods which may be imposed by any relevant authorities.
- We will continue to provide spare parts service as normal. Please work through the normal
channels as usual.
- We will continue to provide technical service support nationally as normal, based upon service technician availability until further notice, or as advised by the relevant authorities. Please work through the normal channels as usual.
- We will continue to provide sales and new project support as normal until further notice.
- We will suspend all international work travel for any employee until further notice.
As always, we will endeavour to provide our services to you as soon as practically possible given the current circumstances.
With the above in mind, we ask for your patience and support during these uncertain times.