LINCO FOOD SYSTEMS Pty Ltd: COVID-19 UPDATE
As COVID-19 continues to impact upon our society and communities, we hope that everyone, your family, friends and colleagues are safe and well. We urge everyone to adhere to the necessary risk minimization precautions as outlined by the Australian Federal and State Governments and Health Authorities to combat the spread of the virus.
As stated previously, our number one concern at Linco Food Systems has been, and always will be, the health and safety and well-being of our team members and their families, and that of the employees of our customers and local suppliers. We will not compromise on that, and we will not put any of our team members at risk, nor those of our customers or local suppliers. Our highest priority during this unprecedented time is to ensure that we keep this in mind as we do our best to minimize the impacts on our ability to provide services to our customers. We also want to ensure that the same health and safety priorities apply to Linco employees who operate at any of our customers’ premises.
Food manufacturing and related supply and support services are currently deemed to be essential businesses. With internal State border closures and tighter restrictions and travel measures being introduced, the potential for interruption to business operations has increased. Following the latest announcements by the various Authorities, we update you on our continued actions.
We continue to actively monitor and manage any risks arising for our team members and our customers. Please notify us of any outbreak at any of your sites or offices as a matter of urgency.
- All Service, Sales and Management team members are working from home whenever and wherever possible.
- All Spare Parts and Customer Service team members working from our Head Office at Seven Hills are in single person offices wherever possible, and appropriately distanced otherwise.
- All team members are keeping interactions with each other to the absolute minimum required.
- All staff are reminded of, and are practicing the advised rules relating to health, hygiene, and social distancing.
- We continue to provide our spare parts service as normally as is possible. All customers should note that air freight services are being greatly impacted and becoming quite limited and very expensive. We have a large spare parts stock however we strongly recommend that all customers consider placing forward orders of spare parts that they consider critical to their respective operations. We will work with you in this regard so please contact Spare Parts.
- We have Service Technicians based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth and continue to provide technical service support based upon service technician availabilit Wherever possible we will initially utilize the locally based technicians to avoid any potential border crossing risks, with telephone and remote access support from our specialists as backup.
- We have suspended all international work travel for any employee until further noti
- We will continue, as we always have, to support our local suppliers and pay all our bills and invoices on or before the due dates, and we encourage all business to do the same to support all businesses in our economy in these difficult times.
As always, we will endeavour to provide our services to you as soon as practically possible given the current circumstances and the internally imposed travel and State border restrictions.
With the above in mind, we ask for your patience and support during these uncertain times and our thoughts go out to anyone who has been infected.
Please contact us if you have any questions relating to any of the above.
Director – Linco Food Systems